Oníra partners with foundations to design and manage grant programs with maximum social impact. We collaborate with you to build a portfolio that results in personal transformation, community empowerment and broader structural change.
- Portfolio analysis and strategic planning
- Proposal vetting and grant management
- Technical assistance and training for grantees
- Field mappings, focus groups, and qualitative research
- Corporate social investment and community relations
- Legacy planning for individuals and family foundations
- Meeting facilitation and special events
ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT & PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
Oníra Philanthropic Advisors offers a full range of services to new and established non-profit organizations. We help you translate your vision for social change into a sustainable program or organization.
- Visioning and strategic planning
- Project design and project management
- Value proposition and case development
- Research and field-mapping
- Reports and publications
- Program evaluation
- Executive coaching
Oníra Philanthropic Advisors will help you expand your national and global reach by building and sustaining strategic relationships. Our network encompasses the U.S., Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean and we offer a range of language capacities (English, Portuguese, Spanish, French) to suit your needs.
- Partnership negotiation and relationship management
- Coordination of strategic site visits and exchanges
- Meeting facilitation and event planning
To learn more about these services or to schedule a free initial phone consultation, please contact email@example.com